Ebnesina hospital Emergency ward by assisting of well trained specialists in emergency medicine and principles of scientific standards of the emergency services are at the service of our honored clients and patients at all times.
This ward is well equipped with all modern facilities of heart and respiration monitoring for the patients.
The availability of 10 standard beds, two sparate sections for outpatient and inpatient services and assist of qualified physicians with experienced nurses, are all ready to accept dear patients 24 hours per day.
All provided services in Emergency ward are as follow:
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation measures)
- Care of patients to establish the general condition of the patient
- Early diagnosis and treatment to patient admission
- Monitor patients with acute problems due to the need for temporary care, such as seizures, diarrhea and accidents
- Fluid therapy to patients orally or by injection